Weight Watchers at Work
RiverCenter Conference Room 1, Open To The Public
Dec. 1, 2014 12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Most of us know what we need to do to be healthy, but we struggle on our own. We know that we do better when we work together with other motivated individuals. That is why Weight Watchers meetings are so important, plus having meetings at work adds convenience! Join leader Mark Germano aka WWSurferDude (who lost more than 100 pounds) for Schlitz Park Weight Watchers at Work.
Participants are welcome at any time. Your fee to join will be pro-rated. Cash, checks and credit card welcome.
FALL SERIES ENDS JAN. 5.
Weekly meetings include:
- Program material and weekly handouts
- Weekly topics designed to support weight loss goals
- Confidential weigh in (accountability)
- eTools (internet tools and apps)
- Group support from co-workers and your leader
- Knowledge & tools to help you accomplish your goals and reach a healthy weight
Meetings include 15 minutes for confidential weigh-in, 30 minutes for meeting and discussion
More information here.